If you are a graduate student at Indiana University, Bloomington, and have an interest in science communication, we invite you to join us! Writing about your work and interests is an excellent way to engage with your community, improve your communication skills, and practice a fresh way of thinking about your work.
We are looking for scientists and writers from a broad range of fields representative of the diversity of interests in the College of Arts and Sciences at IU.
There are several ways you can contribute to ScIU, and you can decide which role(s) best suit your availability.
- Write at any time on a topic of your choosing
- No ongoing commitment necessary
- Commit to writing 3 to 4 blog posts each year
- Have a voice in the ScIU blogging community
- Have your profile listed on the Writers and Editors of ScIU page
- The responsibilities and benefits of a Regular Contributor PLUS
- Help a fellow blogger revise and polish their posts 3 to 4 times a semester
For more information about any or all of these roles, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome any comments and questions you have about ScIU and would love to hear that you’re interested in contributing, even if you’re unable to join immediately.
We know you have something to say, and we’d love to help you share it with the public!
ScIU: Conversations in Science at Indiana University is supported by the College of Arts + Sciences Office of Research