Looking for books to check out on strategies to use when discussing the pandemic with children? We have recently added a few titles to the Library that may help. To check out any of these titles, please call us and leave a voicemail message at 800-437-7924 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Ball, J., Brown-Lofland, K., & Grandin, T. (2020). Autism after the pandemic: A step-by-step guide back to school & work. Future Horizons Inc.
Call number: 36 .T445
- Delacruz, J., & Herrera, D. (2020). Momma, can I sleep with you tonight?: Helping children cope with the impact of COVID-19. Cobbs Creek Publishing.
Call number: 10.2 .D455
- Grandin, T., Kranowitz, C. Stock, Gray, C., & Attwood, T. (2020). Autism in lockdown: Expert tips and insights on coping with the COVID-19 pandemic. Future Horizons Inc.
Call number: 40.3 .A98 E97
- Melmed, R., Marsh, W. Whitcomb, & Grandin, T. (2020). Autism parent handbook: Start with the end goal in mind. Future Horizons Inc.
Call number: 40.3 .M45
- O’Reilly, A., & Green, F. J. (2021). Mothers, mothering, and COVID-19: Dispatches from a pandemic. Demeter Press.
Call number: 52 .M68