…at least not all at the same time.
The top 5 ways UD wants to communicate with you
by Alice Dobie-Galuska, University Division Advisor
5. University Division website: If a large group of advisors gathered a lot of the information that all IUB students need to know and organized it into a website, that would be the UD website!
4. UD’s Blog: A place to get the perspectives of multiple UD Academic Advisors and IU Peer Coaches about issues important to students in UD.
3. iGPS Inbox: Short notifications to remind you about deadlines and important events.
2. Email from University Div Information: General information that is pertinent to all UD students is sent by UD so that your assigned advisor can focus on sending you information specific to you.
1. Email from your own UD advisor: Your assigned UD advisor sends messages to you about things they think are important to you…and will likely become important to you after you read the email.
When you advisor reaches out to you, they truly hope to hear back from you.