Event will be rescheduled due to the COVID-19 spread, update coming soon!
For the past 4 years, the Center for a Sustainable Future has held 8-12 weeks of talks in the Sustainability & Innovation Series. In 2020, we are bringing a group of incredible sustainability and innovation leaders together – for one night only – to share how and why they are working to transform South Bend and the greater region. Hear from sustainability leaders about key messages, their fresh approach to the topic, and their unique stories that will inspire and motivate. The theme, “Seeing Systems,” will allow speakers to make and share connections between justice, sustainability, community building, and peace building efforts in the community.
Thursday, April 2, 2020
IU South Bend
Reception to follow
- Avanti Lalwani, Briter Products & Sustainability Fellow
- Tyler Kanczuzewski, Inovateus Solar
- Dr. Deborah Marr, IU South Bend
- Jake Crawford, Mishawaka Parks
- Shabbir Qutbuddin, Director of IT Sector Partnership, Ivy Tech Community College
- Judith A. Rubleske, Kankakee Wetlands Organic Gardens
- Steve Sass, Indiana Nature, LLC
For more Info:
Director, Center for a Sustainable Future