This April, Provost Lauren Robel proudly recognized the accomplishments of 40 outstanding seniors and one impressive junior. Faculty and staff nominated the recipients for their tremendous contributions in their fields of research and their involvements on campus. Students received a variety of awards that highlight academic excellence and a commitment to leadership and social change.
These awards include:
- The Ken Gros Louis Award which is presented to one extraordinary junior each year for whom academic excellence goes hand-in-hand with leadership and community service;
- the Butler Award and Goodbody Award which recognizes senior women who have demonstrated outstanding scholarship and character;
- the Hill Award which recognizes a senior who has demonstrated a commitment to promoting equity and inclusion on campus;
- the Mueller Award to honor those who have made Indiana University better through their leadership on campus;
- the Stahr Award which is presented to five seniors for their significant academic and leadership achievements;
- the Wells Award, the most prestigious award, which this year recognized two students with remarkable academic achievements, extensive international experience, and significant contributions to campus life.
Each award recipient has help make Indiana University a brighter, better, and more welcoming place.
More information about the award recipients can be found at http://seniorrecognitionawards.iub.edu/