Woodlands Behavioral Healthcare works in partnership with individuals, families, and the community to inspire hope, promote resiliency and achieve recovery by providing effective behavioral health services. The guiding principles and values are: Behavioral Health is an essential part of overall health. Prevention works; Treatment is effective; People recover. As the Community Mental Health Provider in Cass County, Michigan for over 50 years, Woodlands provides an array of options for persons in need of behavioral health services. Some of those services include the following:
- Outpatient Services for Substance Use Disorders including Assessment, Therapy, Intensive Outpatient (IOP), Recovery Coach Services, Case Management and Women’s Specific services;
- Substance Use Disorder Prevention Services;
- Emergency Services, 24 hour crisis line for persons with mental heath disorders;
- Outpatient Therapy, Psychiatry, Targeted Case Management, Peer Support for persons with mental health disorders;
- Outpatient Therapy, Psychiatry, Case Management, Homebased Services for children with serious emotional disturbance/mental health disorders;
- Multiple services for persons with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities including Habilitation Waiver, Child Waiver, Autism Services, Supports Coordination; and
- Supported/Integrated Employment Services.
Woodlands values providing opportunities for students to further their skills in becoming future providers of quality behavioral healthcare. When we hire personnel and select practicum students we look for individuals with a passion in serving people with behavioral health disorders with a non-judgmental, strengths-based and recovery oriented perspective. Visit the Woodlands website to learn more about the agency and current job opportunities.