What: Webinar | Proxywar-e: detecting malicious code in websites
When: June 23, 2pm ET
Where: Zoom (register below)
You are invited to attend ResearchSOC’s first webinar of the summer: Proxywar-e: detecting malicious code in websites on June 23 at 2pm ET.
For the past two years, Duke faculty member David Hoffman, students, and the IT Security Office have partnered with Chris Olsen and the Proxywar-e team to develop a solution to:
- know and mitigate digital attacks targeting Duke
- automatically stop attacks
- inform digital entities enabling the attackers via 3rd-party code
- understand and stop the digital attack vector’s impact on our network and endpoints
- simplify attribution for digital attacks
Join us Thursday, June 23 at 2pm ET to learn about the project overview, the data collected, and other trends and insights the effort has generated. Register in advance below.