“Does your ASD learner need help with social skills? The Six-Minute Social Skills workbooks are the solution you need.
“These best-selling workbooks are designed for busy parents and professionals who need easy-to-use and effective materials to quickly build social confidence in learners who have Autism, Asperger’s and similar social skill challenges. Using the Friendship Skills workbook, your student will learn:
- What a friend is… how to recognize what friendship looks like
- How to show friendship with your body, actions and words
- How to build a friendship through sharing activities and interests
- What to do when things go wrong so you can get your friendship back on track
- How to recognize and deal with false friends
“Though numbered for ease of reference, the Six-Minute Social skills books can be used in any order. Choose the one that matches your learner’s greatest current need and get started. Grab this workbook, start with the first easy-to-use worksheet, and get your learner on the road to social success.” -publisher
Want to check it out? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use worldcat.org to find it in a library near you.