“This comprehensive and compassionate book covers both SSDI and SSI, shows you how to prove a disability, and explains how your age, education, and work experience affect your chances. Parents will find special information about benefits available to children with a disability.
“Learn how to:
- find the disability criteria for your medical condition
- prove the severity of your disability
- appeal if you’re denied benefits
- work part time while keeping your benefits
- prepare for a Continuing Disability Review
- and more.”