- How do I register?
- Whom should I contact with questions?
- If my child took First Year Beginners in the Spring, should they take it again in the Fall?
- What about picking up my child?
- What should I do with the safety and media release forms?
- Where to go / Parking
- Attendance and arrival time
- Refund Policy
Online registration may be found by clicking on “How to Apply” in the menu.
Whom should I contact with questions?
You will find contact information by clicking on “Contact Us” in the menu.
What should I do with the safety and media release forms?
We are waiting for these to go digitally. Stay tuned!
Where should I park?
Much of the parking at Indiana University is by permit only. If you are parked illegally you will be ticketed and towed. Indiana University Parking Operations and the City of Bloomington will be monitoring the all permit lots on a continuous basis. It is a safety hazard and illegal under University Policy. Please use one of the many surrounding parking lots, or purchase a parking permit. We appreciate your compliance with this rule.
Click HERE for an interactive parking lot locator.