Intranet only, for current students:
- Degree Recitals (read before scheduling!)
- Exams & Documents (including thesis and dissertation)
- Student Composition Recital Submission form
- Teacher Preference Form – for students to use when requesting teacher preferences for the following semester or academic year. The call for these will be announced, usually in late spring.
- Registration Information for K100, K710, & K810 (elective, outside area, & minor study)
- Department Policies
- Naxos Music Library
- Job Placement
Jacobs Composition Academy
Jacobs Composition Academy is a virtual music composition program for aspiring composers of all ages. Offering private composition lessons, weekly masterclasses, and a recording of student works by incredibly talented IU performers, this program is perfect for students preparing a composition portfolio for college auditions or an adult musician who has always wanted to explore the craft of composing. All levels and ages are welcome and valued, from beginner to professional. There is no audition nor prior composition experience required.