There’s still time to register for online summer classes from the School of Public Health-Bloomington. But you must act soon. Jump start your education or explore other topics with options for non-degree seeking students as well as students from our other campuses.
Available course offering include:
- SPH-R 200* Foundations of Leisure and Public Health (3rd Four Week session)
- SPH-R 142* Living Well (3rd Four Week session)
- SPH-F 255* Human Sexuality (Arranged)
- SPH-H 170 Health and Surviving College Years (2nd Six Week session)
- SPH-K 200 Microcomputer Applications for Kinesiology (2nd Eight Week session)
- SPH-V 241* Foundations of Environmental Health (2nd Eight Week session)
*Eligible for General Education credit. Each course is 3 credits.
- 3rd Four Week session – July 6-July 31
- 2nd Six Week session – June 22nd -July 31
- 2nd Eight Week session – June 8 – July 31
For more information contact Jim Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org.