Beginning September 8, flu shots are available to students in room 216 of the Health Center. No appointment is necessary. Please refer to the Health Center’s website for current building hours. Beginning November 9, flu shots are also available to faculty and staff at the Health Center location; please see a cashier on arrival.
Faculty, staff, and students may attend one of the flu shot clinics for all IU affiliates through November 8.
- Thursday, September 28, 2:00-3:30 p.m., Bryan Hall, Room 202
- Tuesday, October 3, 9:00-11:00 a.m., Maurer School of Law, 001 Ground Floor Student Lounge
- Tuesday, October 3, 2:00-4:00 p.m., Poplars Building, Room 185
- Wednesday, October 4, 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m., School of Optometry, Room 108
- Tuesday, October 17, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Indiana University Health Center, Main Lobby (schedule your appointment here)
- Wednesday, October 18, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Indiana University Health Center, Main Lobby (schedule your appointment here)
- Thursday, October 19, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Indiana University Health Center, Main Lobby (schedule your appointment here)
- Tuesday, October 24, 9:00-10:30 a.m., Facilities Building and Architect’s Office, 1800 N. Range Road, Davis Conference Room
- Tuesday, October 24, 2:00-4:00 p.m., Kelley School of Business and SPEA, North Entrance Lobby
- Wednesday, October 25, 9:00-11:00 a.m., Kelley School of Business and SPEA, North Entrance Lobby
- Wednesday, October 25, 2:00-4:00 p.m., School of Education Atrium
- Thursday, October 26, 2:00-4:00 p.m., Cyberinfrastructure Building, 10th and the Bypass, Main Lobby
- Wednesday, November 8, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., IU Health Fair, Indiana Memorial Union, Alumni Hall Solarium
Eligibility for Flu Shots:
- Employees, Graduate Appointees, Fellowship Recipients, and Retirees (under the age of 65) covered by an IU-sponsored medical plan (employees must show a valid medical plan ID card at time of immunization): No cost to you (paid by university)
- Employees not covered by an IU-sponsored medical plan: $39.00 (IU employee ID required)
- Former employees with IU Retiree status: $39.00 (IU employee ID required)
- Students who have paid the health fee: $28.00
- Students who have not paid the health fee: $39.00
- Please note: Cash, check, credit, and debit cards are accepted at the IU Health Center. The other clinic sites (through November 8) are check only (and bursar for students). Ineligible individuals include spouses/partners who are not IU employees, former employees without IU Retiree status, and dependent children of employees.
Influenza is a serious disease and is highly contagious. More information about the Influenza Vaccine and Disease is available here.
For additional questions, please call the nurse’s hotline at (812) 855-5002. Blog comments may not be answered in a timely manner.
Want to save time? Print out your paperwork in advance: