Thanks to the Indiana University faculty, staff, current students and alumni who shared insights about being an entrepreneur. The following links will take you to each person’s Q&A article on Crimson Catalyst.
- Nathan J. Alves, Indiana Lysis Technologies
- Jacob Babcock, NuCurrent
- Kevin Berkopes, Crossroads Portfolio Companies
- Adrian Calderon, Adrian’s Prophet
- Sneha Dave, Health Advocacy Summit
- Aaron Gipson, Redwood Media
- Dr. Vince Guido, Guido Family Dentistry
- Hunter Hawley, Blueprint Stats
- Mark Kelley, Apexian Pharmaceuticals
- Terry Loghmani, Health Smart Technologies
- Alex Sabol, Tipped
- Dr. Kathleen T. Unroe, Care Revolution
- Reuben Vandeventer, S2 Data Risk
- Wyatt Wells, The Bee Corp.
- Kacey Wood, Kacey Lane Photography
Although National Entrepreneurship Month has ended, Crimson Catalyst will continue to spotlight IU-connected entrepreneurs and their businesses throughout the year. Come back for more great stories.