Each year since 1972, the Kelley School of Business has presented its national, state and local forecasts in cities throughout Indiana. This year, the school’s IU Business Outlook tour is set for Nov. 5-20 at 10 locations statewide:
- Nov. 5: Indianapolis (7:30 a.m., Columbia Club ballroom at 121 Monument Circle);
- Nov. 5: Bloomington (11:15 a.m., Alumni Hall, Indiana Memorial Union, 900 E. 7th St.)
- Nov. 6: Schererville (11:30 a.m., Teibel’s Restaurant, 1775 U.S. Highway 41)
- Nov. 10: Kokomo (7:30 a.m., Kelley Center, Room 130, 2300 S. Washington St.)
- Nov. 12: Columbus (7:30 a.m., Columbus Learning Center, 4555 Central Ave.)
- Nov. 13: New Albany (7 a.m., Hoosier Room, IU Southeast campus)
- Nov. 17: Richmond (7:30 a.m., Whitewater Hall, moving to Vivian Auditorium at 2325 Chester Blvd. at 8 a.m. for panel discussion)
- Nov. 17: Anderson (11:30 a.m., Anderson Country Club, 602 Northshore Blvd.)
- Nov. 20: South Bend (7:30 a.m., Education & Arts Building, Room 1011, IU South Bend campus, 1700 Mishawaka Ave.)
- Nov. 20: Fort Wayne (11:30 a.m., Walb Student Union, 2101 E. Coliseum Blvd.)
Along with the presentation, Kelley School and IU faculty, along with panelists from other universities, will offer their views on global, nation, state and local economic and financial trends.
Read here for more details on the tour stops for each city.