Submitting a Post for the IHLR Blog
Are you interested in publishing with the Indiana Health Law Review Blog? We accept submissions from legal practitioners, legal scholars, and others wishing to further the discourse on health law and policy.
If you are interested in submitting a post for our Blog, please submit your blog post in the following format:
- Blog submissions should be delivered in Microsoft Word format.
- Citations should conform with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition).
- Footnotes are encouraged.
- Blog submissions may include hyperlinks to other sources.
- Blog submissions should be no more than 2,500 words.
Submissions conforming to the formatting requirements above or questions about this Blog may be directed to the Executive Articles Editor at email@example.com. Submissions should include the author’s current curriculum vitae.
Submitting an Article for IHLR
If you are interested in submitting an article for publication consideration in the print edition of the Indiana Health Law Review, please contact our Executive Articles Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.