This page will track resources available to students to assist in this transition to remote learning.
Departmental and University Information
- Indiana University is closely monitoring the rapidly changing situation with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and is actively working to plan and prepare for a potential outbreak. Keep up to date with the latest information at coronavirus.iu.edu
- Advising appointments through the end of the semester will be remote only. Information about appointments can be found here.
- Department of Biology COVID-19 (BIO-COVID) Policies and Practices (edited 3.18.20)
Remote Learning Resources
- Student Academic Center
- The SAC has created a new page here for students who suddenly find themselves learning 100% online. It guides students through a selection of strategies for organization and time management, evidence-based study habits, self-care, and social connection, all tuned specifically to this moment.
- The homepage has also been converted to a one-stop-shop for student resources. In addition to the article above, you’ll find links to everything from internet access and the how-to Canvas course for students, to updates on math help and remote counseling.
- IU FAQ Regarding Remote Teaching
- Frequently asked questions regarding remote teaching and learning here
- Keep Learning Course
- An online course providing information about the most commonly used technological tools in online courses here
- IU Libraries
- Includes information about research assistance and online resources
- Hours and details about resources can be found here
- UITS Support Center
- Walk-in support is suspended until further notice, but phone, email, and chat support is available 24/7
- More information about hours here
- UITS will also be providing free wifi in unversity parking lots across the state so users can maintain social distancing while accessing the internet from their cars. More information here
- Office of Financial Wellness and Education
- Crimson Cupboard
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Information can be found here
All the best,
Jane, Libby, Gabby, and Zach