This page highlights resources available to students to assist with remote learning and other challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Departmental and University Information
- Indiana University closely monitors the rapidly changing situation with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Keep up to date with the latest information at coronavirus.iu.edu.
- IU FAQ Regarding COVID-19
- Frequently asked questions regarding about COVID are here.
- Information about advising appointments can be found here. Advising appointments can be in person, on Zoom, and by phone.
- Department of Biology COVID-19 (BIO-COVID) Policies and Practices (edited 3.18.20)
Remote Learning Resources
- Student Academic Center
- The SAC has a page here for students who find themselves learning 100% online. It guides students through a selection of strategies for organization and time management, evidence-based study habits, motivation, self-care, and social connection.
- The SAC homepage is a one-stop shop for student resources. Here you’ll find links to everything from internet access and how-to tips for using Canvas to updates on math help and remote counseling.
- IU Libraries
- Includes information about research assistance and online resources
- Details about resources and the response of IU Libraries to the ongoing pandemic can be found here.
- UITS Support Center
- Office of Financial Wellness and Education
- If you are experiencing financial stress or looking for financial guidance, the Office of Financial Wellness & Education is available for online one-on-one appointments for any Indiana University student. They are, in their own words, financial wellness geeks! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website at moneysmarts.iu.edu to learn more.
- IU Ride
- IU offers safe rides home during certain night hours; see details on IU Ride page. Some rides (during certain hours) are free, and some rides are discounted through a commercial ride service. You can follow the status of the IU Ride fleet on Twitter as well.
- Crimson Cupboard
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- The trained professionals at CAPS offer counseling services by phone/video, with in-person visits for some types of services. More information can be found here.
If you can’t find what you need on this page, please reach out to your academic advisors! If we don’t know the answer ourselves, we can refer you to the people who do. Email us at email@example.com or schedule an advising appointment to talk with one of us. We want to help!