The University of Wisconsin-Madison is seeking a Research Technician to join the research lab managed by the Chair of Medical Physics. The lab will focus on translational biomedical technology and testing out imaging systems and technologies for cancer research. This is a full-time job.
Application deadline: Monday, March 14, 2022 – apply this weekend!
Research Technician job posting, for full details:
– Laboratory skills training and willingness to perform mouse handling.
– Aptitude in laboratory methods, procedures, and techniques.
– Willingness to learn how to use specialized equipment and instruments.
– Excellent documentation and recording skills.
– Organizational and time management abilities.
– Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
Gabriella (Graziano) Fisk – yes, the Gabby Graziano who was an advisor here!!