We are looking for motivated and curious students to join the Liberal Arts and Management Program’s Management and Human Organization major or Honors Certificate. LAMP allows students to study business principles in a Liberal Arts setting – drawing on multiple disciplines such as economics, philosophy, English, history, statistics and more.
- engage with many points of view in small LAMP seminar classes
- learn how to manage projects, people, systems, and organizations
- join a community of curious and creative thinkers
- gain practical business training through Kelley School of Business courses
- have access to exclusive events, scholarships, and our alumni network
You will have a chance to informally hear from a LAMP staff member, young alumni, and current students in the program. Questions and discussion are very welcome. The Honors Certificate application period will be open from February 1st through March 11th. Students interested in our major can declare at any time.