Professor Chooi is seeking undergraduates who may be interested in being UTAs for L112 or L104 next spring.
1. Attend all course lectures – TR 11:30 – 12:45 pm
2. Conduct one Discussion Group per week
- Attend all course lectures – TR 1:15 – 2:30 pm
- There are no discussion groups.
For both courses:
Help in quiz grading, office hours, and proctoring exams.
Applicants must have junior status (or credit equivalent) and a minimum GPA of 3.5.
Applicants: Please send Professor Chooi (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following information by the deadline – November 30th, 2021
3. Your Spring course schedule for 2022
4. Completed Application. Follow the link below to find more information about teaching assistant responsibilities in biology and application form.