Peer coaches are undergraduate students who can help you get “ahead of the curve” in your first year. Your peer coach can assist you with:
- Developing good time-management skills.
- Study strategies.
- Setting goals to achieve academic success.
- Brainstorming ways to get involved and gain experience.
- Preparing for your academic advising appointments.
- Connecting with campus resources and learning how to navigate your IU experience.
Schedule an appointment here by searching under “All Advisors” for “Peer Coach”.
OR drop-in hours are available!
- Wells Library Lower Level (Room 002) – Spring 2020 Drop-In Hours
- Monday, Wednesday – Thursday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Friday 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Wells Library Learning Commons – Spring 2020 Drop-In Hours
- Monday -Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- No IU Peer Coach Drop-Ins on the following:
- Spring Break, March 15 – 22
- Final Exam week, May 4 – 8