The deadline to drop a Full Semester Course is this Sunday, March 15th. Second 8-weeks classes began yesterday, Monday, March 9th.
Be aware of the Automatic W Deadlines
The Automatic W deadline is the last day you can drop a class with an automatic W.
- Full semester sections: Sunday, March 15
- Second 8-weeks sections: Sunday, April 19
- Classes with irregular meeting dates: check with Student Central
At this point in the semester, course add/drops must be done through the Late Add/Drop function in One.IU.edu.
Do you need to be enrolled full-time?
12 credit hours is the minimum enrollment for full-time status. You must complete an average of 15 credit hours per semester to be on track for graduation in 4 years. Some forms of state financial aid require that you maintain this pace.
How to find a 2nd 8-week class:
- Use the College Course Offerings page to find inside-College courses offered in the 2nd 8 weeks. Select “Eight Week – Second” in the “Session” box.
- Additional second 8-weeks classes, including options offered by outside programs, can be found on the list of all second 8-weeks classes provided by the Office of the Registrar.
We hope your semester is going well!
Gabby, Jane, Libby, and Zach
The Biology, Microbiology, MLS, and Animal Behavior Advisors