Law Day is coming Friday, October 4, featuring students and representatives from 95 law schools and a panel discussion of law school deans! Law Day is the most important event of the year for prelaw students, especially those participating in the upcoming applications cycle.
What is Law Day?
If you are seriously considering law school, you won’t find a better opportunity to speak with representatives and learn about the admissions process from those who know it best: students and admissions representatives from law schools across the land. Law Day features one of the largest law fairs in the country, with an incredible 110+ schools attending! Don’t just wait and hope for law school admission and scholarship offers; get the information you need to know before you apply!
Law Day is free and open to the public. Freshmen through alumni interested in law school are urged to attend.
Law Day Events:
Panel Discussion/Q&A With Law School Deans of Admission
- When: 9:00 AM–10:45 AM, Friday, Oct. 4
- Where: IMU, Whittenberger Auditorium
- What is it? A panel of law school admissions deans from several leading law schools, including IU-Maurer, will take questions on how to distinguish yourself from other law school applicants. Attendees will learn what really matters and, just as important, what doesn’t This may be the most valuable admissions presentation you will have the chance to see. Come with questions; leave with a huge edge!
- When: 11:00 AM–3:00 PM, Friday, Oct. 4
- Where: IMU, Alumni Hall and Solarium
- What is it? Admissions representatives and students from over 110+ law schools providing materials, information, souvenirs – even fee waivers. Come with a list of schools to visit and questions to ask – or use the provided materials to help you navigate the venue and ask questions about popular programs, admissions requirements, financial aid and more. Participation saves lots of time otherwise spent contacting law schools, scheduling appointments and researching admissions criteria.
QUESTIONS? Contact HPPLC directly at email@example.com or call 812-855-1873.