Dr. Spitze is seeking undergraduates who may be interested in being UTAs or UTINs for L111 next spring (2019).
Applicants: Please make an appointment to come see Dr. Spitze, and send him (email@example.com ) the standard application as soon as possible. (Final deadline is November 15 2018, although positions may be filled before then.)
The application can be found in the “How to apply…” tab at:
Mandatory Position requirements for UTAs/UTINs:
- Attend all course lectures on MWF 12:20 – 1:10pm.
- Positions can be for pay only if student has previously served as UTIN or UTA. Otherwise, students will receive 3 credits for X371.
- Conduct one Learning Group per week for L111.
- Help in grading, office hours, and proctoring exams.
- Applicants must have at minimum junior status and a minimum 3.25 GPA, and received a grade of at least an A- in L111.