A branch manager position with the Haughville Branch of the Indianapolis Public Library has posted. Please note that the application deadline of September 9 is quickly approaching!
- Title: Manager, Neighborhood Branch
- Location: Haughville Branch
- Hours: Full-time
- Schedule: Varies, but will be a combination of day, evening, and weekend hours, including some Sundays and holidays; on-call as needed.
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Submission Deadline: September 9, 2020 at 11:59 pm. Candidates will be updated on their status via email, please no phone inquiries. Applications must be submitted online at www.indypl.org
A successful candidate will…
- Have an MLS degree.
- Have 3 to 5 years of previous work experience in a library.
- Have previous experience hiring, training, and supervising staff (preferred).
- Have experience developing partnerships with neighborhood groups, as well as overseeing service plans and programs.
- Have previous experience with juvenile reference and programming.
- Able to communicate in Spanish (required)
- Be bilingual (English/ Spanish preferred).