As the season gets cold, these #TipTuesdays get red hot. Omega Communications gave us some pretty great tips about how to be productive!
- 30 Minute Rule
- It’s always worse to think about a task than to do it. So… say to yourself: “Self, you will spend 30 minutes doing this thing and then you will take a break and do something else.”
- Doing the thing is much easier than thinking about how much you don’t want to do it.
- Cheat Sheet for Reviewing Study Materials
- Condense all of the course work into a single sheet of paper and study that paper.
- The process of reviewing and copying the material by hand (in small print if necessary), punches it into your mind.
- Task Lists
- Creating a task list is often times fun and feels rewarding to cross them off once completed!
Omega Communications is an innovative company that manages over 200,000 cable subscriptions in the US & Israel! Learn more about them here.