Both Goodwill & Vintage Vogue share a mission statement, what with Goodwill being the parent company of Vintage Vogue. Their mission is to works to enhance the dignity and quality of life of individuals and families by strengthening communities, eliminating barriers to opportunity, and helping people in need reach their full potential through learning and the power of work.
Goodwill & Vintage Vogue gave us some tips, here they are!
- Be conversational, make eye contact
- Dress for the position you are applying for
- Show up five minutes early so you aren’t late
- Sit still, engage the interviewer
- Attach a resume to your application
Interviews play one of the most crucial roles in the job finding process. Goodwill and Vintage Vogue supplied you with some very important things to remember when preparing for an interview. Be sure to take these tips into account before your next interview; it could be the difference between an average interview and an exceptional one!
Find out more here.