If you are a graduate student at Indiana University, Bloomington, and have an interest in science communication, we invite you to join us! Writing about your work and interests with us is an excellent way to engage with the community at IU, improve your communication skills, and practice a fresh way of thinking about your work.
We are looking for scientists and writers from a broad range of fields representative of the diversity of interests in the College of Arts and Sciences at IU.
There are several ways you can contribute to ScIU, and you can decide which one best suits your availability:
- Write at any time on a topic of your choosing
- No ongoing commitment necessary
- Commit to writing 3 to 4 blog posts each year
- Have a voice in the ScIU blogging community
- Have your profile listed on the Writers and Editors of ScIU page
- The responsibilities and benefits of a Regular Contributor PLUS
- Help a fellow blogger revise and polish his/her posts 3 to 4 times a semester
For more information about any or all of these roles, email email@example.com. We’d love to hear that you’re interested in contributing, but even if you’re unable to participate this semester, we welcome any comments and questions you have about ScIU.
We know you have something to say, and we’d love to help you share it with the public!
ScIU: Conversations in Science @ Indiana University is supported by the College of Arts + Sciences Office of Research and Office of Science Outreach.