The OnBase team has determined the new dates for the OnBase database migration from Oracle to SQL server. This will have an impact on your usage of OnBase, so please note the following dates:
Monday, February 26th-March 2nd: Change freeze (users can still use OnBase but we will NOT be able to make ANY changes in the Production environment)
- Friday EOB, March 2nd-4th: OnBase will be UNAVAILABLE for use
- Monday, March 5th: OnBase will be back up by start of business (barring unforeseen obstacles)
Other pertinent information:
- Because this is a database migration (vs. an upgrade) it’s likely that you won’t notice any significant differences when working with OnBase.
- If you upload documents directly into OnBase in your office, depending on which OnBase client you use (Unity ClickOnce, Thick, etc.) you may need to make some local changes on your machine. An email will be sent following the successful migration, that includes instructions. Note that Unity ClickOnce users will only have to exit, and log back into OnBase, and the update will automatically happen though it may take longer than usual (5-10 min is possible).
- Our current date for the Production upgrade to OnBase 17 is the evening of Wednesday, April 4th. If you have any concerns about this date, please let me know ASAP.