Please note: the most current flu shot information for 2016-17 can be found here.
- Wednesday, September 28, Service Building, Range Road, Davis Conference Room, 11:30-1:00
- Tuesday, October 4, Law School, Ground Floor Student Lounge, Room 001, 9:00-11:00
- Wednesday, October 5, School of Education, Atrium, 9:00-11:00
- Wednesday, October 5, Poplars Building, Room 185, 2:00-4:00
- October 11, 12, 13, 14, IU Health Center, 1st Floor Lobby, 8:00-4:30 (schedule your appointment online or at 812-855-7688, option 1)
- Tuesday, October 18, Cyberinfrastructure Building (10th and the Bypass), Main Lobby, 9:00-11:00
- October 25 and 26, Business/SPEA, Lobby, North Entrance, 9:00-11:00
- Thursday, October 27, School of Optometry, Room 108, 11:00-1:00
- Thursday, November 10, IU Health Fair, Indiana Memorial Union, Alumni Hall, Solarium, 10:00-2:00
- Employees, Graduate Appointees, Fellowship Recipients, and Retirees (under the age of 65) covered by an IU-sponsored medical plan (with valid medical plan ID card presented at time of immunization): No cost to you (paid for by the University)
- Employees not covered by an IU-sponsored medical plan: $35.00 (IU employee ID required)
- Former employees with IU Retiree status: $35.00 (IU employee ID required)
- Students who have paid the health fee: $25.00 (check or bursar options)
- Students who have not paid the health fee: $35.00 (check or bursar options)
- Please note: Cash, check, credit, and debit cards are accepted at the IU Health Center only. All other clinic sites are check only. Ineligible individuals include spouses/partners who are not IU employees, former employees without IU Retiree status, and dependent children of employees.
SAVE TIME AND BRING YOUR PAPERWORK (ONLY ONE FORM NEEDED)
Influenza is a serious disease and is highly contagious. More information about the Influenza Vaccine and Disease is available here.
For additional questions, please call the nurse’s hotline at 812-855-5002.