Students: Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30; Saturday 10:00-1:45
Faculty and staff: Monday-Friday 8:00-11:00 or 2:00-4:00; Saturday 10:00-1:00
Please note that there may be a wait for a nurse. Refer to the health center’s website for hours as they may be limited over Thanksgiving and semester breaks.
- Employees, Graduate Appointees, Fellowship Recipients, and Retirees (under the age of 65) covered by an IU-sponsored medical plan (with valid medical plan ID card presented at time of immunization): No cost to you (paid by university)
- Employees not covered by an IU-sponsored medical plan: $37.00 (IU employee ID required)
- Former employees with IU Retiree status: $37.00 (IU employee ID required)
- Students who have paid the health fee: $26.00 (check or bursar options)
- Students who have not paid the health fee: $37.00 (check or bursar options)
- Please note: Cash, check, credit, and debit cards are accepted at the IU Health Center only. All other clinic sites are check only. Ineligible individuals include spouses/partners who are not IU employees, former employees without IU Retiree status, and dependent children of employees.
Influenza is a serious disease and is highly contagious. More information about the Influenza Vaccine and Disease is available here.
For additional questions, please call the nurse’s hotline at 812-855-5002.