A diverse group of speakers has been announced for the Education-to-Employment Convergence event taking place April 20 on the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis campus. This annual statewide forum focuses on ensuring a smooth education-to-employment transition for Indiana college students.
The speakers will provide insight regarding workplace-development programs around Indiana. Representatives from higher education, state government, workforce development and various industries are invited to learn, network and share best practices for producing more career-ready talent in Indiana.
The scheduled speakers for the third annual Education-to-Employment Convergence are:
* Liz Dunlap, senior vice president and chief human resources officer, IU Health.
* Jason Kloth, president and CEO, Ascend Indiana.
* Jill Lehman, vice president of administration and chief people officer, Ontario Systems.
* Nasser H. Paydar, chancellor, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
* Naomi Pescovitz, anchor and reporter, WTHR.
* Jeff Rea, president and CEO, South Bend Regional Chamber of Commerce.
* Bill Stephan, vice president for engagement, Indiana University.
Parking will be available onsite at the IUPUI Campus Center, 420 University Blvd. The event will be held in Room 450 and begins with lunch and networking at 11:30 a.m. Kloth, the keynote speaker, is scheduled to address attendees at 12:05 p.m. The complete agenda and a registration form are available online.